5 Things About My Mom
on this Mother’s Day, 5 things I’d like everyone to know about my mom
1) my mom somehow raised 4 troublesome kids into reasonably successful adults all by herself back before “single-parent household” was even a phrase!
2) my mom served in the air force during WWII!! how cool is that?
3) only later in life did I realize that my mom was the single most influential person in my life. no one else comes close.
4) my mom may not have been always right, but looking back, I’ll be damned if she was not right most of the time!
5) the most painful day of my life was Jan 28,, 2006 when, after a long battle with Alzheimers, I lost my mom at the age of 77.
I love you mom. Thank you. And I miss you every single day.
Justin Verlander No Hitter: Tigers Pitcher No-Hits Blue Jays
Justin Verlander No Hitter: Tigers Pitcher No-Hits Blue Jays.
Nice. Congrats, Justin.
hmmmmmm……a blog. well, what the hell, everyone else seems to have one, why not me! 🙂 Hello to all. Hopefully, this will turn out to be something. check back.